Y'all: we moved.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://discohorror.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Disco Horror Show Is Born

So today I decided to give up being OCD about the color scheme and title of my blog and get it up and running before I equivocate any further and decide to change the name/theme of it again. The Cosmic Disco Horror Show is the title I came up with because I have been watching a lot of classic horror lately and there's nothing I like more than some dark, dubby, deathly disco. I won't even try to describe the music I choose like my amazingly imaginative and tasteful counterparts at 20JFG, but I'll try to throw some new music I find and mixes up here as well in a hope to create a true disco bloodbath. Check in soon and I'll post a thing or two and hopefully this dreadful explanation will fade away as more interesting things are posted...

No comments: