Y'all: we moved.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://discohorror.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aerobic endorphins


So for those of you who don't know I'm taking three weeks off work to travel New Zealand with my girlfriend and basically unplug from my web-based city life to get back to nature, smoke a lot of weed, and all sorts of other hippie shit.  Before I go though, I'll try to up a few posts and share with you some of the choice records that I have been purchasing over the past few weeks.


First up is a track by Erobique which is probably French for aerobic because it looks like a French person wrote it aerobic as they said it in their nasal French voice, which to be honest I wish I had (or at least the ability to speak French).  But ACTUALLY Erobique is from Germany and he makes some wonderfully poppy electro tracks that have a wonderful minimal structure that you would expect from the German scene, but sparkle with disco bits and pretty little synths. Tom Croose dropped this last Tuesday and so I figured I might as well post it for everyone to enjoy!  The track is "Endorphinmachine" from this release and contains a lovely disco sample that he fleshes out into loopy madness while chopping it up with some serious breaks and stops along the way.  I will be following more and more of this guys' stuff in the days to come, but also check out his "Yournopussymyspaceedit" on his myspace.





No comments: